Thursday, October 24, 2013

Model Application Letter (Based on this week's class work)



Janice Scott
75 Bank Row
Hartford, CT 02987
October 24, 2013       
Glinda Mathers
PC-Aware Company
889 Danver Road
Hatfield, CT 08065
Dear Ms Mathers,
I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times. As requested, I enclose a completed job application, my certification, my CV and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is interesting and I believe that my technical expertise and educational training make me a competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include successfully designing, developing and supporting live use applications. I strive for continued excellence in my work and provide exceptional contributions to customer service.
With a BS degree in computer programming, I understand the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as required.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via email at janice.scott89@gmail.com or by mobile, 911-567-5572.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity at your convenience.
Sincerely yours,
Janice Scott

No comments: