Thursday, October 24, 2013

Model Application Letter (Based on this week's class work)



Janice Scott
75 Bank Row
Hartford, CT 02987
October 24, 2013       
Glinda Mathers
PC-Aware Company
889 Danver Road
Hatfield, CT 08065
Dear Ms Mathers,
I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times. As requested, I enclose a completed job application, my certification, my CV and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is interesting and I believe that my technical expertise and educational training make me a competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include successfully designing, developing and supporting live use applications. I strive for continued excellence in my work and provide exceptional contributions to customer service.
With a BS degree in computer programming, I understand the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as required.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via email at janice.scott89@gmail.com or by mobile, 911-567-5572.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity at your convenience.
Sincerely yours,
Janice Scott

5 comments:

Shuaib Ahmed said...

This is a very education post for different degree programs. If anyone needs to get more details then visit the homepage but I really got it very helpful link.

Sholki said...

Knowing the complete cycle from the start is one of the best learning process and a lot of ways of victory on our minds but the http://www.pharmacypersonalstatement.net/ has something else as well for the benefit of the students.

Unknown said...

Some model application letter would be so helpful to write a perfect application letter as it could say you what to do in order. http://www.pharmacypersonalstatement.org/common-pharmacy-school-requirements/ that helps me a lot on my academic papers writing.

visit the website said...

Very informative post.I'm also looking for this kind of post. I really wanna know about this very much. I'm so much interested about this kind of topic. Thanks for share this.

JohnA swingle said...

This is very quick and helpful too. Writing a desire application is a biggest task that must be taken as sample. http://www.sopwriting.org/visa-statement-of-purpose this is how a statement should be written in bets ways.