Saturday, January 14, 2012

Paula's Friendly Letter to Suzie! NI2




Hello, Suzie!!

I´m looking forward to you visiting me here on the island. I´ll have some leisure time in two weeks, maybe you can come for those days. I live in a small town but it´s so beautiful, the people here are very friendly and I´m sure we´ll have a great time together.

As I´ve told you, it isn´t a very big place so, we can visit many places on foot or by bicycle if you want -I´ve got a bike that I can lend you. Or, better yet, we can share a bike (see attached photo). We can visit some beautiful parks for a prom, it has some historical places interesting to see too. It´s a very charming place, everywhere go you can gaze on wonderful sights.

We can also take in some beautiful mountain towns by car, they aren´t too far from where I live. There is a ski resort in one of them so, we can enjoy skiing some days, it´ll be great!!

See you soon, Suzie!!

Paula 


No comments: