Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Letter to Suzie from Jennifer D NI 2

Dear Suzie,



It's great to hear from you! Sorry for not writing earlier, I've been working very long hours in Christmas. Anyway, I'm on holiday next month, so I was thinking you could visit Las Palmas.


I'm living near the center; therefore we can go walking to the city. The best way to get around Las Palmas is cycling. Bicycles are free, only we need to register on a website. In winter the weather is nice. Today, for example, it's cloudy and chilly, but the temperature is about 18 degrees in town.


On the other hand, if you prefer something different you've never done in England, we could get a bus and in less than an hour we will enjoy a sunny day, with a lot of exciting water activities, like sailing, diving or even visiting water parks. Also if you'd rather trek in the mountains I'm planning to do hiking with some friends, it's a wonderful way to get to know the north of our island.






Anyway, could you tell me if you could come to Las Palmas next month? And, how long have you thought of staying here? I would like to plan our holidays!


Hope to hear from you soon!


Best wishes from your devoted friend,


Jenny

No comments: