Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW RIVER TRAIN (our new song!)

New River Train


REFRAIN:
I'm riding on that new river train, riding on that new river train


Same old train that brought me here, gonna carry me away again




1 Darling, you can't love one (2x)  you can't love one and have any fun!/Darling, you can't love one * Refrain




2 Darling, you can't love two (2x) you can't love two and still be true! /Darling, you can't love two* Refrain


3  Darling, you can't love three (2x)  you can't love three and still love me! /Darling, you can't love three * Refrain


4  Darling, you can't love four (2x)  you can't love four and love any more! / Darling, you can't love four * Refrain


5  Darling, you can't love five (2x)  you can't love five and get money from my hive  Darling, you can't love five * Refrain


6 Darling, you can't love six (sx)  you can't love six, for that kind of love don't mix!  Darling, you can't love six * Refrain



No comments: