Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Amanda NI2A Descriptive Essay: My best friend



I met my best friend Adriana when I moved house. I was eight years old and she was ten, new neighbors and friends. She was bigger than me which proved useful because her experiences prepared me for the future.
She was much more confident than me, calm and quiet. I used to be impulsive and insecure, so our characters were perfectly complemented. 
We spent every weekend together; we even phoned or talked with walky-talkies everyday after finishing our homework. We sometimes argued and fell out for a few hours or days, like all friends, but finally we always made up again.
She is cheerful, amusing, sociable and the most important for me, reliable. She always stays by my side in difficult problems, helping me. We have a 17-year friendship and she knows me perfectly, even more than I know myself. She is more than a friend; she is my sister, my other half.


No comments: