Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spooky Halloween Song by Bob Blue

I'm - not – scared

See this smile upon my face
That proves that I'm not scared.

1 I went into a big, dark house
I went there by myself.
It seemed to me as if it had
a ghost on every shelf.
A friend of mine was hiding there
and then I saw his head.
He jumped right out and shouted "Boo!"
and this is what I said:


2 One night when camping in the woods,
I heard a spooky sound.
I slipped out of my sleeping bag
to take a look around.
The night was dark, the shadows deep
A spooky, creepy night.
And this is what I shouted out,
while shivering with fright.


3 When I go out on Halloween
the spooks will be out, too.
And so I think I'll watch my step,
and so, I think, should you.
And if I get a little scared,
I'll keep in mind this song.
We're going to sing it one more time,
so you'd better sing along!


(by BOB BLUE)

Bob Blue was a songwriter, singer, musician and primary school teacher who died a few years ago but left a legacy of wonderful, thoughtful and hilarious songs. I hope you enjoy this song which is taken from The Bob Blue Songbook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David, congrats for your amusing performance about this spooky song at Milena's talk on halloween eve, I really had an enjoyable time there.
Cheers, Carlos (NA2).