Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tennis Coach Post Sought -- Nancy NI2A


Nancy NI2A is applying for an imaginary job. Her qualifications are also fictitious, but well written! She actually works in computers. This is a great model letter for anybody seeking employment.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in reference to the advertisement on your website.

I finished my degree three years ago. At the moment, I am in charge of the Happy Valley Tennis Club, teaching children how to play tennis. As a physical education teacher, my responsibilities range from organizing timetables and managing instructors to giving classes.

I have worked as a primary school teacher for two years. I believe that my experience with children and education make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

As you can see from my CV, I have worked as an instructor at various summer camps for children when I was studying. I am physically fit. I like to run every day and I hike once a month.

I would be pleased to discuss this letter and my enclosed CV at an interview. Thank you for taking the time to consider this application.

Looking forward to hearing from you.



Yours faithfully

Nancy

No comments: