Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gloria Wants to Work at Camp Active!!!


Here is another great application letter for the imaginary camp job at Camp-Active.

It is written by Gloria NI2 who hails from Andalusia.


Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to apply for the job as Camp-Active counselor, recently advertised on your website.
As you can see in my CV, I have previously worked as a babysitter, entertainment organizer and in a school. All these posts involve work with children so I possess relevant experience.
In the different hotels where I have worked, we played games with children and this required considerable creativity to come up with new games every day. We practiced different sports such as cycling, tennis, sailing, windsurfing and all types of outdoor activities. At the school where I worked, I taught languages.
I am particularly interested in this job, because I love working with children and establish good relations with them. I feel sure that this experience would be valuable in the post as counselor.
Enclosed please find my CV. Thank you for taking the time to consider this application. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Yours faithfully,
Gloria

No comments: