Friday, September 30, 2011

Frankly My Dear ..... more movie reviews

This movie is set in the USA, in the Deep South, during the US Civil War, also known as The War Between the States. It is a romantic drama but you can find elements of US history, too. It is the story of a stormy relationship between a man and a woman. The woman is called Scarlett O’Hara and her love for an impossible lover and of course, her real love for her land (Tara), the family plantation.



The main actor is Clark Gable, he plays a wonderful role, as Rhett Butler. He is in love with Scarlett, she loves him but she comes to realize it in the end of the film. Both of them are selfish and hypocritical, but also romantic, generous and good lovers. The movie is very long (3 hours).


For me the most important line sets , in the middle of the film when Scarlett, poor an desperated says : “As God is my witness, I will never be hungry again.”


Can you tell me what is the name of the film?


Luz



No comments: