Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WELCOME TO CLASS!

Dear Students,
For information concerning my classes this academic year (2011-2012), you should check this blog on a regular basis. I will keep the page updated each week with announcements concerning the upcoming assignments. You might find students' work from my four groups (NB1B/NB1C/NI2A/NI2B) or essays that I have written. My pen name is Delmar Lemming, by the way!
Anyway, you may want to know that this is my timetable:
Monday/Wednesday 17:00 - 19:00 NI2A
Monday/Wednesday 19:00 - 21:00 NB1B
Tuesday / Thursday 17:00 - 19:00 NB1C
Tuesday / Thursday 19:00 - 21:00 NI 2B

The classes are held in room 19 again this year and we are using the same textbooks as last year (as listed in the main page of the EOI Santa Brigida):

NB Cutting Edge Elementary Textbook and Workbook by Sarah Cunningham and Peter Moor (Pearson Longman).
NI Premium B1 Coursebook and Workbook by Rachael Roberts (Pearson Longman).
I look forward to seeing you in class and working together to improve our English.
Best wishes
David Shea

No comments: