Friday, October 16, 2009

SINGALONG WITH SATCHMO: LOUIS ARMSTRONG SINGS



We are traveling in the footsteps
Of those who’ve gone before
But we’ll all be reunited
On a new and sunlit shore

Oh when the saints go marching in
When the saints go marching in
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

And when the sun refuse (begins) to shine
And when the sun refuse (begins) to shine
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

When the moon turns red with blood
When the moon turns red with blood
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

On that hallelujah day
On that hallelujah day
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

Oh when the trumpet sounds the call
Oh when the trumpet sounds the call
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

When the revelation (revolution) comes
When the revelation (revolution) comes
Oh lord I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

5 comments:

go to this site said...

I love travelling and I am enjoying my vacation with my family in different places with the nature. Thanks a lot for sharing your story and its really lovely.

Kevin Fleeman said...

If you use the phone to sell, generate leads and set appointment then you are well aware of the frustration of voice mail. On average over 70% of business to business calls end up in voice mail. professional voice mail that is rally good for any voice over service.

Unknown said...

Never thought I would found an important article about the signal side but you really amazed me by creating such an amazing article in here. http://www.academictranscriptionservices.com/ to see more about the wrting tips.

Abir said...

The louis armstrong and his signal factors let the whole world know the reality and it will be a helpful touch for all types. here to find out more helpful tips on writing.

tohan gib said...

Nice post. Translation services are necessary for those people who don't understand language. on this site you can have every kind of translator which can help you a lot.