Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jose Luis Goes on Holiday

In the NI2 class, Jose Luis wrote a wonderful, detailed note to an imaginary friend Mary. He is going on holiday for a while and Mary has offered to look after his place during his absence. Of course, Mary gets to have a wonderful vacation in the Canary Islands. This is a nice first assignment for Jose Luis, a very cheerful student. Good work, Jose Luis! -- David

Dear Mary,

Just a few words to tell you some tips about the house. As you know, houses like this, by the sea, need some extra work on it, because of the humidity and salty atmosphere that deteriorate everything, especially metals and wall paint.

I lend you my home because I know you are a careful person like me. Anyway, please remind the following:

First of all, leave the windows and doors closed and set the alarm anytime you go out.
Remember to feed the dog twice a day. Its food is in the cupboard in the kitchen. There you will also find the food for the fish. Once-a-day should be enough for them.

I hope you will find everything you need. Just in case, there is a little shop at the corner where you can find almost anything you need.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any problem.

Have a nice stay and I hope you find a beautiful weather.


Jose Luis


P.S: Please water the plants twice a week.

No comments: