Thursday, January 21, 2010

MY FAVORITE TEACHER FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL


By Maria del Mar

My favorite teacher from primary school was Mary because she had such a cheerful character. She was fifty years old, wasn't very tall and she had white, short hair so she seemed older than she was.
She had a very fair skin, with small blue eyes. Her hands were very small and very strong, too. She told me when she was a kid she lived in the countryside and had to work very hard with her father. Also she told me that she learnt much about life in the countryside and liked it more than living in the city. She had moved to the city to find a job and was happy teaching children.
As I say, she was cheerful and always singing with her guitar which I found quite amusing. She was bossy, too, because she urged us to study hard and wanted us to be responsible children. She was caring and kind and always helped us.
When I left school, we talked once a week, talking about our lives. She was more optimistic than me and helped me to see the bright side of everything and gave me good advice.
We stayed in touch over the years and nowadays I can talk with her about anything so I consider Mary to be like my grandmother. Although we don't live in the same town now we talk on the phone almost every day.

7 comments:

Abir said...

If you are talking about mine then I would say that it is our first class teacher as he is so much helpful for all kind of student. http://www.gradschoolstatementofpurpose.com/how-to-write-a-statement-of-purpose-economics-phd/ to find out more helpful tips on writing.

Anynomous said...

I think this would be a worst idea to hire someone for completing the degree of yours. It is not just a degree, actually it is you who learn what from there. visit this page for more help on your writing.

aliyaa said...

Interesting post!. I also remember one of my teacher which was my favorite all the time. She always taught me about rigth and wrong things that is still helping me. So on this site i always find some useful stuff.

Useful link said...

Every student has his own favorite teacher in school. It's their own choice. But this is so positive for the teacher who is the favorite of students. Because he can control the students. And it's a big achievement. I have also a best and favorite teacher.

Ralph C. Kiefer said...

So after that amount of time waiting the merit list is on the board where people can get their name on the list wether they can admit in the Federal University Wukari or not. https://www.writemypaper.biz/headline-style-capitalization/ will give you some amazing idea and very effective for the papers writing.

Sajjad Ahmed said...

Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.

Which is the best residential school in India for girls?

Jessica Alba said...

Nice Article. IT is very helpful for me. I have found a Essay on My Favorite Teacher. I hope you love it.