Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vicente's Essay about Angela, Our English Classmate for a Day

Here is Vicente's essay about our English friend, Angela.
I hope you enjoy reading it!
David

“Angela”
Angela has been our foreign classmate for a day.
I first met her when she arrived at the Official School of Languages with Pilar, one of our classmates in the 5th course of English, in the cold evening of 9 January.
Physically, Angela is a long-legged well built woman, of average height and a little thin. She is in her middle twenties and has a fine boned face and a straight nose. Her straight long hair is dark brown and she often brushes it back. Her almond-shaped brown eyes show her humour and friendliness. She prefers wearing casual, modern clothes.
Angela is a very sociable woman. She loves going to parties and dancing and last year, she had the opportunity to study in Las Palmas University for one academic year. She is studying Theatre and Spanish in Canterbury University. She is from the port city of Portsmouth in the south of the United Kingdom. She has been working in a pub to pay for her university studies.
Her hobbies include reading and sports, but she has no time to practise. She hopes to take up tennis and swimming soon.
During the last year she has had the opportunity to live with Canary people. She loves the Canary people’s behaviour. She thinks that it is completely different to English people. In her opinion Spanish people are more “open hearted” than English people and they say something in all sincerity.
All in all, Angela was the perfect foreign classmate.
Vicente Simón – 5º Inglés
12th January 2008 – EOI Sta. Brigida

16 comments:

Jared Freeman said...

Wao so lovely story. Few experiences in life are necessary to learn new things. I want to visit your official homepage so can you please share its link? Thanks.

Jared Freeman said...

I have read that Angela's story in some other blog as well probably it was shared on http://apa.bibhelper.net.You guys can also check this.Thanks for sharing this interesting post.

Taranga said...

In this David's blog you can find the Vicente's essay about Angela. For the new classmate of this day, you can read all the article. The classmate name is Angela for the English class. You can see more details and can get more options.

Kesha Young said...

Medicinal instruction is that the most crucial inferable from overall issues related with wellbeing. an individual will have data of the numerous causes and in this way the preventive measures of the ailments. We'll give the my blog concerning therapeutic training.

Abir said...

Sometimes you could express your words on essay and this is why the old age things sometimes has been used and shown in there. try this to know about the quality of writing.

Abir said...

The essay says a lot about the Angela and those facts of her and it says these factors so perfectly and so precisely that it cannot be denied. look here to find out more helpful tips on writing.

Anynomous said...

When I was thinking about my school days I always wanted to get back those lovely days and I want to feel that I am a student again. website is the best option for the writing service help.

aliyaa said...

This essay is awesome and it just reminds me those days when i was used to write essay on my best friend. But here the writing more pretty and simple. The things we must have to consider is believing in your self so try this way of writing essays.

click here said...

What an essay! This essay reminds me of my school life. Oh! I can't forget this anymore. If I can then I really go back to my school. I have many sweet moments there. School is a very enjoyable place. I really miss those days.

Anonymous said...

Lovely thoughts. Your experience with your classmates was so cute. This kind of essays can boost your level of writing. I think in life you should never miss any opportunity if you get. www.summarizing.biz/auto-summarize-online/ you can get online services of summarizing essay.

look here said...

It is the most wanted thing as every people want a better quality of their side but less number of people just want the quantity though.

useful website said...

it is wrap up time as the break time is here and you could go for your place to enjoy those free time you have within your busy days.

Unknown said...

This eassy about angela is really written in perfect way as when you read it you will find every answer of your mind wanted to ask. read this article the site for more ideas and tips about the educational information.

Unknown said...

Vicentes really write things down perfectly and here we have found his eassy about angela and it has plotted perfect way. this article to find out more helpful tips on writing.

Rasha said...

We cannot enjoy everything that we love to in our lives so ti si the duty of ours to enjoy every bit of it that we got. For this, I go this site and find what is best at that hour for me and I start using that in my routine life to save my time and energy for the new things.

Larry Smith said...

@ David I must say this was an interesting read.