Thursday, November 10, 2016

Hop along, Peter,

Old Uncle Peter, he got tight,

Started up to heaven on a stormy night.

The road being rough and him not well,

He lost his way and he went... to...

CHORUS:
     Hop along, Peter, where you going?

     Hop along, Peter, where you going?

     Hop along, Peter, won't you bear in mind

      I ain 't comin' back till the gooseberry time.

Old mother Hubbard and her dog were Dutch,

A bow-legged rooster and he hobbled on a crutch.

Hen chewed tobacco and the duck drank wine;

The goose played the fiddle on the pumpkin vine.

Down in the barnyard playing seven-up,

The old tom cat and the little yellow pup,

The old mother Hubbard, she's a-pickin' out the fleas,

Rooster in the cream jar up to his knees.

I've got a sweet gal in this here town,

If she weighs an ounce, she weighs seven hundred pounds,

Every time my sweet gal turns once around,

The heel of her shoe makes a hole in the ground.


1 comment:

blogger said...

All lottery winners have secrets they will never share with the public 90% will keep the secret of their success to the grave, but in this life of no mans own, you have to help others in other for you to gain more help in the future, it been seven years now I have been playing the lottery the highest win I won was $400, Night and day something inner always tell me that there is a perfect way to win the lottery so I continue my search which leads me to Dr. Agbazara the great Spellcaster, I read so many testimonies on how he has helped a lot of people to win the lottery and other problems. I contacted him and he also did a lottery ritual for me and in no distance time, I won $1,356,200 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), Dr. Agbazara you are my life and all. You can contact him and testify for yourself. His Email on: ( agbazara@gmail.com )