Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Letter to Paul (by Cristina P)


 

Our NI2 class just finished the book Two Lives in which Megan and Hugh are reunited after 50 years.

Here is Cristina's imaginary letter from Megan to Paul, the fiancé who was left behind. Great work, Cristina!


Tredonald, Wales
 
7 March 2012
 
Dear Paul,

I want to write you because you left the village so quickly that I couldn´t give you an explanation. You deserve much more. 
 
You have been the most important person in my life for the last few years, you gave me hope.
But I don´t want to deceive you or myself. As you know, Hugh was my teenage love and I thought
that this love had been broken. He never replied to my letters, I thought, and I was so disappointed.
 
When I learned all the truth, I didn´t believe it, I have been living a lie, and it makes me reconsider Beth's life and my own feelings. I still love Huw and that´s what my heart says.
 
I can´t waste this opportunity, and you deserve someone who loves you more than I could do.
 
I don´t blame you if you bear me a grudge, but I would hope that someday you can forgive me because I wish nothing but the best for you.

Best wishes,
Megan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl writes very, very, very right. It´s a wonderful letter

Unknown said...

I really loved how cristina express those feelins of her within this letter as she could do everything for her side tobe one for him. BMS to see more about the writing tips.

fanby said...

That is the inner thought of the the child and the reunion is also a blessing for those who really know the importance and the level of experience and thanks to http://www.personalstatementreview.com/ Which allowed us to share our experience here.

Kesha Young said...

This is a decent and instructive blog for the understudy who passed metric and needs to join school. Barely any understudy does not know where we can follow finishing the metric. So it is great chance further you can click here to get extraordinary information before joining the school.

aliyaa said...

Not a bad at all. This letter is inspiring us to write such things which you haven't shared yet with your close ones. The pattern of this letter is simple that anybody can write it easily. https://residencypersonalstatements.net/we-are-your-help-with-carms-interview-questions/ you will see some better stuff.

Unknown said...

The letter of cristina says a lot about those tough time and those feelings when they are closer to each other in those moment. http://www.nephrologyfellowship.com/full-list-of-documents-for-nephrology-application-soap/ you'll be find some helpful information about the academic writing service.

Unknown said...

This is one of the finest letter which has been written by cristina to paul and this letter is so sweet that we can easily go reading whole night. here that is very helpful for the academic papers writing.