Friday, March 9, 2012

TWO LIVES (Our first novel)


After reading the novel Two Lives, Alberto  (NI 2 A) wrote this imaginary letter from Megan to Paul, concerning her decision to go back to Hugh after 50 years. It is quite a moving love story and this is quite a letter. Thanks, Alberto!                                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                                                              Tredonald
October 1996
My dear Paul,
I totally understand why you feel so upset. I have to say SORRY, it's been all my fault and I didn't want to hurt you this way.
You have helped me a lot through all these years. When I've needed support you've given it, that's something I'll never forget. But I have to tell you the truth. I've always been in love with Huw, since we were children. My father made a wrong decision which took us far away from each other for all these years. However, destiny has found us and I can't ignore it....for Huw...for me.
I comprehend this is tough for you, but I also hope you finally accept this relationship just as I'll be the happiest woman in the world if you find that love you deserve.
With all my love
Megan



No comments: